Line 6 POD HD Setup: POD + Floorboard, like POD HD 500++

mbardu

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Line 6 Pod HD Setup - POD HD With FBV Shortboard MKii
Accessories (hardshell case etc): USB & power cables, shortboard cable, retail box for the POD
Location (City,State or City,Country): California
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM or reply to thread
References (eBay or other forum userid): Here, TGP, Carvin forums, eBay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $270 shipped via Paypal Gift in CONUSA

So for sale is my like-new set of POD HD and FBV Shortboard MKii floor controller!

This basically makes the POD HD the equivalent of a POD HD 500, plus with the capability to use only the 'desktop' version.

MT6WMow.jpg

It has seen very little use, NEVER GIGGED, and could pass as new but for a tad of dust on the shortboard, and maybe a scratch here or there (I can't see any upon initial inspection though).

I am only selling because I got a killer deal on a Kemper and never actually had use for the foot controller (not in a gigging band right now).

The POD HD will come in its original box, but I don't have the original package for the shortboard. All cables, adapters and power cord included of course. Will pack professionally and ship the day after payment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')