japs5607

Reaction score
I'm now a pod hd pro user. Get it today and have only just put it away. Will do a new gear thread tomorrow with pictures. All I can say is I'm glad I saved up for this unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth7

Reaction score
Purchased a POD HD 500 today! :shred:

Edit: Any tips for making patches?

Bevo

Reaction score
^ You sir have 141 pages to read!!

Make sure you get the edit program on your computer, sign up with L6 and track down some pre built patches for download.
Look in detail as to what makes the ones you like then do the same with your own.

Enjoy your read LOL!!

Stealth7

Reaction score
^ You sir have 141 pages to read!!

Make sure you get the edit program on your computer, sign up with L6 and track down some pre built patches for download.
Look in detail as to what makes the ones you like then do the same with your own.

Enjoy your read LOL!!

Shit this it going to be a long read :erk: :lol:

Yeah I downloaded all the updates and stuff yesterday, started toying around with a rhythm patch but it sounds heaps fizzy... I'm using headphones at the moment so that might be the problem.

Or you could look up at post #3502 and dissect that tone.

I'll have a look at it, thanks! :yesway:

RickyCigs

Banned
Reaction score
Shit this it going to be a long read :erk: :lol:

Yeah I downloaded all the updates and stuff yesterday, started toying around with a rhythm patch but it sounds heaps fizzy... I'm using headphones at the moment so that might be the problem.

I'll have a look at it, thanks! :yesway:

Just as the other 300 people that asked have been told, look up the meambobbo pod hd tone guide.

And just for good measure, here you go. I've got lots of compliments on this one here and other places. http://line6.com/customtone/tone/219992

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Reaper Pod HD woes

so the two tracks in the center are from 2 days ago
the one at the bottom was recorded today

they're both the same patch, nothing was changed on the Pod.
Nothing on the tone, the volumes, the input the anything.
Same thing has happened with all the patches.

I play through headphones and there was no change in the way the patch sounded through them.

IdentityDevice

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? Just wondering if I buy an hd500 with a dvd drive that wont read software if id be able to download the software from line6.com? I mean it looks like I can but just wanna double check first if anyone has been in a similar position. Cuz im selling my mesa to get a 500 so I don't wanna screw myself lol. Thanks :)

cyb

Tune Low Play Slow
Reaction score
Yep you can download everything you need from line6.com :yesway:

Reaction score
Totally out of context, but I picked up the pod hd pro the other night. It sounds absolutely amazing when I run it through my mesa 20/20 and Orange 212 :) I just run the patch without a cab impulse and on the stack power amp output.

Kristianx510

Reaction score
I just got my POD HD and am curious: What is the difference between the pre amp models and the non pre ones?

Kristianx510

Reaction score
second question: I have this FBV
o77wn4.jpg

And it as far as I could tell I only have access to 8 of the buttons and the expression pedals. Is there any way to program the Stomp 1, 2, and 3, or the Amp 1, and 2 buttons?

')