This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeK

Reaction score
Im looking forward to hearing those M Keene tones your messing with Bobbo. I feel like the Epic has been the closest I have got to his tone. What type of compression are you using? I also feel like the Screamer does a little better than the Line 6 Drive with the Epic, where as I usually like the L6 Drive better.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Pissed off right now, one of the four pins on my Pod's usb connector broke off. Now i can't connect it to my computer to download the new amp models.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

RedSkull

riffs master
Reaction score
haha thanks man...i could never get a bass tone to work for me. Maybe i need to watch some tutorials or something. It's always either too bassy or to "middy" lol

dont worry you'll need to test stuff and mix and then re adjust probably for a lot of hours but its the fun part of it !

DouglasAdams

Bearer of the Curse
Reaction score
Alright... So I started writing this thing to see how much mileage I could get out of the HD Series since I wouldn't be wasting processing space on amp sims .... I got a LOT of miles.

Interstellar Transit - Line 6 HD Pod Pro by Souls At Zero on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

It's the keystone to an EP I've been working on and I wanted to go the Porcupine Tree and have this big ambient piece right smack dab in the center. There were tons of guitar synths and stuff that were on the Pod Pro and I couldn't really find a practical application so I made my own practical application.

I used Cubase LE 5 and it literally wouldn't let me add more layers or synths.

surfthealien

Reaction score
For the guys who have downloaded my patch what do you think? I am going to continue to tweak on it. Thanks for likes guys. I will post updates to my patch as I tweak on it. Anybody have a awesome clean patch? I cant make a clean patch to save my life.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Alright dudes heres another clip using some tones i made. lemme know what you think

its the F-Ball again. The new amps i just cant seem to get along with except the SOLO clean. that amp is nice.

https://soundcloud.com/shehatesmytie/blue-skies-v3-mix-template

EDIT: I take it back apparently im using the SOLO crunch with a vintage Pre before it for the leads lol oops

IMO sounds too thin (more Bass and Mids with the Graph EQ maybe?), but the idea of the tone is awesome!, what are you using along the Fireball? (mics, cabs, etc.)

Purelojik

Reaction score
IMO sounds too thin (more Bass and Mids with the Graph EQ maybe?), but the idea of the tone is awesome!, what are you using along the Fireball? (mics, cabs, etc.)

Its the Sm off axis mic. the masters at around 65-70 DEP settings are 70%decay. bias is 45. umm thats all i remember. if you want i can send you the patch, it'll be easier that way just PM me.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Its the Sm off axis mic. the masters at around 65-70 DEP settings are 70%decay. bias is 45. umm thats all i remember. if you want i can send you the patch, it'll be easier that way just PM me.

I have an HD 400 so I doubt it works, but I think that is more than enough to do something similar, thanks ;) (oh, and the cab is the XXL right?)

meambobbo

Reaction score
Hey I uploaded most of my most recent modern metal patches if anyone wants to play around with them. They're still coming along, but I have been due a patch dump:
Index of /podhd/patches/modernMetal

The most recent ones are in this folder - I haven't filed them away into their respective artist folders yet. the Faceless patches I was working on are "EPICFc"..."FaceAT" and "FaceLd" I was working on before trying to use the Epic.

As usual the last 4 digits are the date. I suggest finding the most recent ones - they sound the best (IMHO)

')