This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

birch

Reaction score
I picked up an HD Pro a few weeks ago. Loving it so far!
Heres a crappy video i made doing some fusion-y noodling.
Its gunna take a lot of practice for me to dial in better tones but im happy so far.

dantel666

Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/dantel666/1-7-13-tone-test

Just thought I'd put this here. Been working on my tones and I really like the sounds I am getting. I think I need to add more mids to the guitar tone but other than that I think these tones will work for me. Now I can focus on writing more than tweaking.

let me know what you think.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Been rumors around that theres a HD1000 coming at NAMM.. i hope it does. Of course, I want a smaller floorboard unit, smaller than the HD300 Even, but we'll see.

Of course, impulse loading is the only thing that'd make me ditch my Kemper and not look back. but I do miss the ease of HD500's format.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
If that does, I'm going to be so pissed. I already have to buy like 10 new Ibanez-es-eses that are coming out this year. Theres no way I could afford a new POD, too! :lol:

What would that be though? just doubled specs, with a four-way split instead of the double one they have now?

we'll see :)

Reaction score
Have any of you guys had experience with a real Dual Rectifier miced over one of the microphones offered by the HD500? To me, it sounds great but still I'd like to know if it sounds like the real head.

Usernames sucks

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how i get a big metal tone in standard? Seems like i cant get good low end without it getting too muddy. I have a dimarzio crunch lab in the bridge.

')