Line 6 POD X3 w/ box and accessories

• Thread starter xtrustisyoursx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xtrustisyoursx

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is a Line 6 Pod X3 in the original box with all the normally included accessories (power cable, usb cable, manual, etc). It's probably been used less than 10 hours total and is in perfect condition. As you know, the X3 has all the expansion packs pre-loaded, and also has bass and mic models. The dual amp feature is also incredible. I've just decided it's not for me. I'll deactivate my account so you can use all the software.
Modifications: none
Accessories: all the included accessories
Contact Info: PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): have sold to RGHippy, leon the mod, Adam, bought from Cameron and others. Have perfect buyer and seller feedback on ebay under the same username, and am an active poster and contributor here.
Price: 250 + shipping, will take OBO via PM. Not interested in trades unless it's something really awesome, so PM about that too.
Pictures: no pictures, but you know what it's supposed to look like.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OceanMachine429

Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in this. I should have a guitar of mine sold on Friday, so assuming everything goes well I'll take it off your hands immediately after, but if it's sold before, no hard feelings.

')