Line 6 Spider II 30W 1x12

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Guys. The guy I bought my rg7421 from last night just called me and he is selling his Line 6 Spider II 30W 1x12. He is asking $50 plus my crybaby wah. I think its a good deal cuz I dont use my wah anymore, but if I spend the $50 I wont have any more spending cash?

Does anyone have any experiance with it? I mean I played it and loved the dual rectifier settings. Fcukin insane.

Please let me know.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Project2501

Malleus Maleficarum
Reaction score
djpharoah said:
Hi Guys. The guy I bought my rg7421 from last night just called me and he is selling his Line 6 Spider II 30W 1x12. He is asking $50 plus my crybaby wah. I think its a good deal cuz I dont use my wah anymore, but if I spend the $50 I wont have any more spending cash?

Does anyone have any experiance with it? I mean I played it and loved the dual rectifier settings. Fcukin insane.

Please let me know.

I can tell you this much, it doesn't taste very good.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Project, what makes you think that? Please let me know before and If i buy it.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
For $50 it's a cool little amp. Definitely not enough juice to hang with a band, but for practice and home use, it's cool.

Project2501

Malleus Maleficarum
Reaction score
djpharoah said:
Project, what makes you think that? Please let me know before and If i buy it.
Well the transistors gave me severe heartburn............:flame:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeff said:
For $50 it's a cool little amp. Definitely not enough juice to hang with a band, but for practice and home use, it's cool.
Wells its pretty loud. Its loud enough at 1-2 on master volume. I most likely going to get it and replace my weak fender 30w

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Wells its pretty loud. Its loud enough at 1-2 on master volume. I most likely going to get it and replace my weak fender 30w

Eh, yeah, it's loud for a bedroom amp. But trust me, it ain't hangin' with a drummer. No way. A 30w Mesa? Oh yeah. But not a 30w modeling amp.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Eh, yeah, it's loud for a bedroom amp. But trust me, it ain't hangin' with a drummer. No way. A 30w Mesa? Oh yeah. But not a 30w modeling amp.

^yup, I've gigged my 75W Spider II, and it could manage, but I really had to crank it. A 30W probably wouldn't do for actual jamming.

For $50, it's an excellent amp. Nothing more though.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im liking it cuz it has all these cool effects built right in.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, if you're looking for something cool to practice on, it's a pretty good way to go--especially for 50 bucks.

As for them saying it can't hang with a drummer? It can --My band jammed with this kid who was using one not all that long ago. We could hear him just fine. You won't be able to do gigs or anything with it, but if you're planning on doing any gigging, you'd probably want to get something better than a Spider II anyways.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok well I got it. It freaking rocks. Its soo loud. Loving the reverb, chorus/flange, sweep echo, tap echo, tremlo effects.

Also loving the Mesa double recto settings.

Latest posts

')