Line 6 Variax 700 Acoustic & Ibanez Soundgear SR505 5-str Bass

• Thread starter jforsythe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
Line 6 Variax 700 Acoustic

Never been gigged with; only used for studio work. Perfect cosmetic condition; even the original instructional stickers and plastic are still on the guitar. $700 includes original Line 6 gig bag, instruction manual, Planet Waves stereo cable, and Line 6 power source.

No trades. Available for local pickup in Paramus, NJ 07652. Cash, Paypal or money order; buyer pays 3% Paypal fees. Buyer pays shipping. PM me for questions or if interested.

Go to www.myspace.com/jforsythe to listen to this guitar in action. The song "The Morning" uses the Dreadnought patch, and the song "Two Lanterns" uses Sitar sounds in the background in various spots.

I have had successful transactions with Chest Rockwell, ToneUniverse, NegaTiveXero, thefadedline, and many others on Harmony Central & TGP.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
Pics?

Does the bass have the screw-in battery compartment or the pop up newer compartment?

Screw-in

bass01ea8.jpg

bass02lu8.jpg

bass04bd7.jpg

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I have had successful transactions with Chest Rockwell, ToneUniverse, NegaTiveXero, and many others on Harmony Central & TGP.

Count me in for that, I bought from you on TGP and it was a very pleasant experience. :agreed: Good luck with your sales dude! :yesway:

jforsythe

jforsythe
Reaction score
Bump. After getting cold feet about selling this guitar, I am posting it again because I need the money more than I need the guitar.

The bass that was also in this ad was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')