Line6 PodXT Live hurricane relief raffle from Eric's Guitars

• Thread starter ecalcagnino
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! Please log on to www.ericsguitars.com for more details. This is NOT spam or a joke. Please move if there is a better spot for this.

To help the animals that were abandoned or left behind in the wake of the hurricane, I have set up this raffle to aid in the rescue and eventual adoption of them or hopefully to help reunite them with their families.

100% of the proceeds will go directly to the ASPCA with the names of all the participants attached.

For a $20.00 donation made via PayPal (email about alternate payment methods) to aspcadonations@ericsguitars.com you will be entered to win a brand new Line6 PodXT Live. I will keep this raffle open through the end of September. Please be generous. If you can donate more than once you will be entered to win more than once. I will draw the winner on October 3rd and ship the gear to you that week. If you wish to just donate that's great too. Leave a note in the PayPal stating that you wish to decline any winnings. --- As a personal thank you, every $20.00 donation will receive an Eric's Guitars Maintenance Kit consisting of a microfiber polish cloth, guitar polish and guitar fretboard oil. Prizes for US and Canada residents only unless you're willing to pay shipping.

The ASPCA and Eric's Guitars thanks you. Your help is needed and very appreciated. You can go to www.aspca.org to donate directly to them if you like.

aspcadonations@ericsguitars.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to raise awareness for this issue. These are always backseat "problems" and don't get the press they deserve in my opinion.

For any people with animals, like me, I can't imagine the loss of this kind on top of all the other devastation. For those of you, like puppy burner himself :), I am sure you can empathize with the situation. Please be generous, guys. Thank you. :yesway:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, puppy burner himself has 2 cats(one of whom is 17 years old). ;p
I'll see if i can get anything by the end of the month.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
"Cats" being the main part of that statement! :) Glad you clarified, though. Thanks buddy! KILLER AVATAR!

EDIT: forbidden.... eVIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!! :scream: Great breakdown in that tune. I have to go play it RIGHT NOW! :metal:

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
C'mon guys! I know you can do it! I really want to keep this up top so please post if you have, or will, help out. Thanks! :wavey:

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd donate, but already send "Hands for children" 50$, and the Red Cross 25$...until next month I'm tapped out... :ugh:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm in! Lots of places are doing raffles for the humans that are suffering and it seems the animals have been overlooked till now! Eric, you're an excellent person for doing this. I donated today and I'll donate more when I can.

Joe

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Eric and Chris: Can I link this thread elsewhere for more exposure?

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
My pleasure and thank you, that would be very cool! :yesway:

Also, thanks very much to you that have donated so far. Ther have been more from this board than anywhere else. :yesway:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I may donate yet again before it's over. Eric is the man for doing this! Any more luck getting donations?

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey bro, thanks! Yep, I have had a few more but way less than I thought I would get. SS.org members have been the most generous by far and I'm not just saying that. Thank you all! :metal:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool man! Good to hear! BTW, I got cash for the Halo today, The Schecter has bids, and I've got all kinds of people looking at the Jackson! I'll be sending some cash your way soon for the Ibanez!

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
in the spirit of Roger's shirt...

i donated to the ASPCA,
what have you done today? :)

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well Eric, I was going to contribute once more before the end of the month but I got scammed and had to change my bank account today. There's no way I can get my paypal account updated in time to send you another donation. Hell, I don't even know my new checking account number yet! This really blows.

')