Link band / song that most people here wont know that is worth checking out

• Thread starter Samer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score
Cyclamen! So kick ass. Very SikTh-Esque! In fact Mike Goodman even did vocals on there song Sleeping Street. That is my favorite track by them:

Cyclamen(new guitar video up) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Also, this band is pretty popular but, I haven't seen any posts about him here so:

Lovin' the techno.

:hbang:

I LOVE the synh part in that song and the one at the end.
+ rep

I know that some people don't like them that much but :fawk:
Also there is more than meets the eye to them when you take a deeper look into the lyrics

And here are also 2 underground bands from around gothenburg to check out.

YouTube - bataarofficial's Channel

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
:hbang:

I LOVE the synh part in that song and the one at the end.
+ rep
Rep returned :wub:

Heres another! Casey Sabol. More of a pop style but, I have never seen anyone pay as much detail to his compositions and productions than anyone else in the pop world. Plus in his main vocals he uses no-autotune!

RawrItsRaptor

Let's Get Invisible
Reaction score
I am having so much fun with this! :lol: These two definitely are very well known but, get very little attention on this board so I need more of it! It's good to listen to stuff besides djent!

Man I have to get off of this thread. Mods ban me from posting on this thread :lmao:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Second take; Combichrist.

The music always gets the blood pumping a bit :lol: The vocals, while i'm not sure how great they are, are always so unexpected they just make me laugh :D

')