List of European Custom Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Roll

Reaction score
i wouldnt call mayones a custom by any means.. ok they let you choose some wood, some paint, some pickups, but thats the only choice you have.. no freedom of actually trying to make a 'special one of a kind' , no innovation in terms of shape, you cant even redesign anything... and they actually have the worst customer support.. so no.. no Mayones at all :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
Amfisound guitars are really great. You should definetly check them out.

mika ale

Reaction score
There is also Mr VERGLAS Cedric which starts his own workshop after having worked for a luthier. I've ordered him a 7strings and i'll post pics as soon as the process will have begun...
Which is nice, is that he seems to love his job and offers you tons of possiblitites to customize your guitar.
IF your from south of France, he may be a great deal, his workshop's door is quite always open if you wanna come and see the different steps of your project.

jakomino

Reaction score
Hello,
you can check this also:

http://www.heliosguitars.com

Focused expecially but not solely on 7 and 8 strings extended instruments. Models are the Spellbinder (top of the line) and less expensive (below 1000 euro) next release Black Magic. You can discuss with them if want realize an original design or new ideas.
Respect:shred:

Hi there. I would like to know some custom builders in Europe because ordering from the USA becomes very expensive with all the taxes and shipping :scratch:

If you guys could help me it would be awesome :)

Names added so far:

Jaden Rose
Roter
RAN
Feline
Daemoness
Blackmachine
Amfisound
Grosmann
Rek
ViK
Sign
Helliver
Eyb
Siggi
Frank Hartung
Ruokangas

We've made a good progress! I bet this will help lots of people who are looking for Custom Shops in Europe! Thank you all so far! :hbang:

Reaction score
Here's an amazing builder in Holland. A couple of my friends here in the US have his guitars. He uses incredible materials and specializes in exotic shapes and scales

Pel Custom Guitars

Pel Custom Guitars

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
you can check this also:

http://www.heliosguitars.com

Focused expecially but not solely on 7 and 8 strings extended instruments. Models are the Spellbinder (top of the line) and less expensive (below 1000 euro) next release Black Magic. You can discuss with them if want realize an original design or new ideas.
Respect:shred:

One from Portugal

António Vinhas guitars

- AV Guitars

Here's an amazing builder in Holland. A couple of my friends here in the US have his guitars. He uses incredible materials and specializes in exotic shapes and scales

Pel Custom Guitars

Pel Custom Guitars

I forgot one i know from sometime ago.

Ben Reuters guitarren

Ben Reuters Gitarren und Bsse

There is also Mr VERGLAS Cedric which starts his own workshop after having worked for a luthier. I've ordered him a 7strings and i'll post pics as soon as the process will have begun...
Which is nice, is that he seems to love his job and offers you tons of possiblitites to customize your guitar.
IF your from south of France, he may be a great deal, his workshop's door is quite always open if you wanna come and see the different steps of your project.

Thank you so much guys for your help! :yesway::)

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Why can't I edit my thread? I want to add Jacaranda, Fibenare, Dark Matter and Amarant :scratch:

shreddyknight

Reaction score
Hi Guilherme

I would like to add one builder in Spain wich is right now probably the better luthier in Spain by far.. his name Toni Fayos. He made custom projects and repairs as he´s distributor of Suhr products. He´s the man of my confidence for any tag, repair etc..

Here is his web site:

www.afjguitars.com

Cheers¡¡

Javier

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guilherme

I would like to add one builder in Spain wich is right now probably the better luthier in Spain by far.. his name Toni Fayos. He made custom projects and repairs as he´s distributor of Suhr products. He´s the man of my confidence for any tag, repair etc..

Here is his web site:

www.afjguitars.com

Cheers¡¡

Javier

Thank you very much for your help, Javi! :metal:

also, regarding your pm's, I forgot to answer them. Anyway, I couldn't afford it at this time, so I'm glad you sold it, bro ;)

Black_tear

Reaction score
Thanks Shreddyknight!
Are you just living in Spain or are you spanish?
Should we say Amunt Valencia or Força Barça? hala Madrid? lol
Un saludo cordial desde Portugal.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Shreddyknight!
Are you just living in Spain or are you spanish?
Should we say Amunt Valencia or Força Barça? hala Madrid? lol
Un saludo cordial desde Portugal.

For me it's Hala Madrid :D and we've just been robbed against Milan :noplease: :noway: (Real it's my "international" team, because my team is FC Porto :D)

Black_tear

Reaction score
Então e o Braga Gui? eheh eu também sou pelo R.Madrid e roubados é dizer pouco.

Gila_Crisis

Reaction score
Jacaranda (in Milan, Italy)

Jacaranda :: Guitar, Basses and Custom Shop

this are the guitars they build me, really sweet instruments:
jacarandas.jpg

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Então e o Braga Gui? eheh eu também sou pelo R.Madrid e roubados é dizer pouco.

Nunca me interessei muito pelo braga, sinceramente. O meu pai é portista por isso eu tambem sou :D
E tu és de que clube? E ja agora, de que cidade?

Cumps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
')