Listen to Maudlin of the Well!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Bath/Leaving Your Body Map was released recently as a double LP. Eargasm.
I listened to these guys constantly in my freshman year of uni. I think I possess everything they have release that the internet has.
Love it.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
i wonder if toby driver will ever decide to play part the second live.

Reaction score
Great band. I used to listen to them a lot a few years back, and just rediscovered their Bath album a couple of days ago. Awesome stuff!

BloodMusic

Banned
Reaction score
As a fan of motW myself, I'm happy to inform you guys that we'll be releasing a deluxe 4LP box set of 'Bath' and 'Leaving Your Body Map' very soon!

Pre-orders go live on Friday 21.10.2011— tomorrow!!
For the fast grabbers there will also be other extras included in the pre-order package in addition to the set of 4 x 200 g colored 12" + a 7" of 'Secret Song'.

There will be only 250 available for US/Can and another 250 for the rest of the world, and no further pressing after that.

US/Can orders will be handled by Antithetic Records.
Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia/South-American customers should contact us here at Blood Music.

Trying to reach all the fans with the information, so pass it around!

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
every time I revisit these albums I fall in love all over again.

absolutely some of the most powerful and original metal music ever recorded.

Go To Bed Jessica

Reaction score
Great band, although I liked the first two Kayo Dot albums even more - Choirs Of The Eye, and Dowsing Anemone With Copper Tongue are two of the best albums I have heard by anyone, ever, in any genre.

MotW put out some great stuff too - Leaving Your Body Map and Bath are amazing records.

Krullnar

Reaction score
Birth Pains of Astral Projection is crazy. It still blows my mind, like the first time I heard it. They have some great songs, but that one... I'd feel like the king of the universe for the rest of my life if I knew my band pulled off a song like that.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
I'm listening to it right now! Definitely one of the greatest songs ever written.

dat solo

BloodMusic

Banned
Reaction score
The sets are selling fast, so if you wanna a quick, limited piece of motW history, here it is! I've a feeling that orders will shut down within the next 2 weeks :)

PTP

Reaction score
this band > almost everything.

I've been obsessed with Part The Second lately. Rose Quartz Turning To Glass is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

')