Listen to my 42 minute EP! (FREE) - instrumental prog-metal/fusion/djent/post-rock

• Thread starter prh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
I'm still in that stage :lol: I miss the older regulars that actually posted on my music. :wub:

haha dont discredit yourself though dude, i think a lot more people listen to things than just the ones who comment. i listen to probably half the threads in this subforum but i dont comment that much cos i have nothing to say other than "this is good, i enjoyed it" :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
What a wonderful thing that this thread was in the front page today! I'm gonna buy it as soon as my credit card bill closes for next month (have I expressed that right? Not a native english speaker... :ugh:)

Couldn't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said. I wish you success and look forward to hearing new stuff from you. Why don't you upload some videos on YouTube or something? That would blow my mind :metal:

thanks so much man, and your English seems fine to me! there are a few oldish videos here: HalcyonOfficial's Channel - YouTube and ive been meaning to do some more but just havent got around to it haha. cheers

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
This is literally the best music I've heard from any member on any forum ever.You sir are really the next big thing in metal and surrounding genres.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thank you GATA4, hope you dig it!

This is literally the best music I've heard from any member on any forum ever.You sir are really the next big thing in metal and surrounding genres.

man that is absolutely ridiculous to hear, a lot of insane people post on forums! glad you like it that much man :)

KingAenarion

Resident Studio Nerd
Reaction score
As it is almost Christmas, I feel this deserves a bump. As for all you who couldn't afford to buy it before now MAY just get some money for Christmas, and I would say it's a worthy Christmas present to oneself to buy this, wouldn't you?

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thanks for the bump kind sir, and to anyone who hasnt yet bought it (or downloaded elsewhere) it is currently a meagre AU$2.50 :D

im planning to start recording the follow up by the new year and hope to have it finished and out late jan/early feb :) got about 7 songs written so far

Advv

Reaction score
Just bought :)

Cheaper than a bottle of Coke mate. Selling yourself short!

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score

I'd think its more than what you would get for ONE album sold if you'd be on label or something. I'm sure your label would like to take 99,9% of the album sales so it's fairly well compared to that.

And it depends on the bottle size :scratch:

Great job bumping this one!

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
And it depends on the bottle size :scratch:

Definitely Cheaper, Australia does this thing were they take the prices. Then they increase it by 4000% :lol:

I just came across the 'The bizarre stellar graveyard' on Soundcloud. That is actually the best song, i've ever heard. It mixes some really cool grooves from the start and turns into an orchestral BT 'This binary universe'-like theme. Its amazing, I think I listened to it 5-6 times in a row haha, and I've just started on your EP Again after it appeared to disappear from my daily playlist.. but its back!

prh

Plini
Reaction score

thanks bro!

and kurk a regular 600ml bottle of coke here can be 3.50 depending what vending machine you choose to be ripped off by :lol:

prh

Plini
Reaction score
Definitely Cheaper, Australia does this thing were they take the prices. Then they increase it by 4000% :lol:

I just came across the 'The bizarre stellar graveyard' on Soundcloud. That is actually the best song, i've ever heard. It mixes some really cool grooves from the start and turns into an orchestral BT 'This binary universe'-like theme. Its amazing, I think I listened to it 5-6 times in a row haha, and I've just started on your EP Again after it appeared to disappear from my daily playlist.. but its back!

thanks so much man! and also thanks for reminding me of that little tune, i have to remember to do some similar things on the upcoming stuff :D

prh

Plini
Reaction score
stoked for your next album! when will you release new stuff? :)

hopefully by the end of jan or early feb! im about halfway through tracking the first song, and at least in terms of sound quality, pastures is a joke in comparison :lol:

gonna get a bunch of guest solos too which should be fun :)

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
gonna get a bunch of guest solos too which should be fun :)

OH PICK ME PICK ME

I was thinking of asking you to do one on my EP incidentally...

P.S. Race to release is on. Although you'll probably win since you've already written something :lol:

')