Listen to my 42 minute EP! (FREE) - instrumental prog-metal/fusion/djent/post-rock

• Thread starter prh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LOLAND

tin ears
Reaction score
I just listened. Here's my review:

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

I have tears in my eyes. Best $5 I ever spent.

Joelan

Ukulele Shredder
Reaction score
This is awesome.

I must admit I'm pretty inspired by this. And your lead tone is to die for... I don't think I've heard a better lead tone. It would be a crime not to buy this, and if you were a little closer to Melbourne I woulda bought you a few beers too :D

prh

Plini
Reaction score
fuck, wow... thanks for bringing this thread back, im literally speechless reading some of these comments :eek: :wub:

Hearing this for the first time.... I fucking love you. I hope to be as musically talented as you one day! Maybe I can catch up by the time Im 19 xD Doubt it though, your gonna be the next Tosin Abasi :) Firefly just made me have a child, btw. Ill update with more love once I hear the whole album. :)

Ok Tosin doesn't cut it, by the time youve been playing as long as Vai, youll prolly be better than he is..

seriously this is astonishing to read, thank you so much man :)

God damnit, Prh...I listened to noodle and life = made. So good. The phrasing is just out of this world!

I'm going to buy very soon! Get you a band going and tour the US! :shred:

cheers, hopefully some day!

I just listened. Here's my review:

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

I have tears in my eyes. Best $5 I ever spent.

oh man, you're too kind! glad you like it that much!

prh

Plini
Reaction score
and i have to add, i accidentally listened to a bit of this EP the other day (and promptly turned it off :lol:) just gotta say i cant wait to put out some new stuff, it will (hopefully) be much better than this in terms of production and playing :)

danieluber1337

☻☺☻☼☺☻☺
Reaction score
I don't have $5 :(

It SUCKS not to have a job! Also doesn't help if parents are skeptical about buying shiznit online xD

prh

Plini
Reaction score
I don't have $5 :(

It SUCKS not to have a job! Also doesn't help if parents are skeptical about buying shiznit online xD

thats the beauty of the internet, you can type in "halcyon pastures" and find plenty of links to download it for free :)

then level out your karma by telling some friends about the music :lol:

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
Can I just say that I'm happy to be shedding some tears to this moving music. You, my friend, produce some amazing vibes!!! Absolutely insane!! That acoustic stuff is godly.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
thanks again again again again again, you guys, seriously... :wub:

you need to get signed and play shows so i can scream like a little fan girl

haha! that would be awesome. hopefully soon!

Can I just say that I'm happy to be shedding some tears to this moving music. You, my friend, produce some amazing vibes!!! Absolutely insane!! That acoustic stuff is godly.

cheers man, glad you like it :)

niteflyx

Reaction score
Bit of a necro bump, but just checked this out. Finally made an account on here after lurking and checking out the recording studio forum is going to make me broke, so many awesome musicians on here!

Best $5 spent. Can't wait to spin this shit all day tomorrow.

Cheers!

prh

Plini
Reaction score
ahh thanks man :) hope you dig it! yeah ive found so many amazing artists on this forum it is ridiculous

and while im here, writing the follow up at the moment! it is actually probably going to be 2 follow ups - a solo release like a fusionyer/postrockier version of this EP, and then halcyon's next EP which will have vocals and keyboards and is gonna be huge ;)

samu

Reaction score
This is some really good stuff. The playing is controlled, tasty, and clean. Great job dude.

keshav

Connecting the Dots
Reaction score
ahh thanks man :) hope you dig it! yeah ive found so many amazing artists on this forum it is ridiculous

and while im here, writing the follow up at the moment! it is actually probably going to be 2 follow ups - a solo release like a fusionyer/postrockier version of this EP, and then halcyon's next EP which will have vocals and keyboards and is gonna be huge ;)

Super stoked to hear that man, I've been rocking the EP in my car nonstop for a month now haha. Can't wait to hear new material!

Latest posts

')