Little Kids playing deathcore

• Thread starter leftyguitarjoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
Playing videogames all day without doing any other stuff is indeed really dumb, I agree with you in every single word here. :yesway:
u calin me dumm? wana figt about it? :lol::lol:

Just kidding. I don't really play that much anymore, I enjoy video games and I watch videos and such on YouTube but I need a new game to pull me under.
Now I just troll around ss.org and try to get better at guitar, which is going slooooow :nuts:

Mexi

Reaction score
Rock Band/Guitar Hero are videogames, electronic toys, which I very much enjoy and I know other people from the forum do as well.

People who like to play Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero won't necessarily start to play real instruments, just like I play Street Fighter and I'll never be a martial artist and I play Gears of War but I'll never shoot real guns. The games are not bullshit, their purpose is just to be a fun activity, not a real instrument replacement. I play guitar since I was somewhere between 8 and 9 (since 1991), but not everyone wants to actually play guitar and/or other instruments.

my BS comment was moreso for kids who pick up guitar hero/rock band INSTEAD of playing a real instrument, consdering its a trend that I've begun to see with younger kids. I've heard reasons like "It's too hard to play a real guitar so i play guitar hero" from children and THAT is the kind of mentality that I'm callling bullshit on, because it robs young kids an opportunity to learn an enriching ability. I think my gripe is that the lack of accessibilty of real instruments is counterproductive for children at a young developmental age where they would benefit tremendously from learning an instrument in the time spent wasting away on a videogame (regardless of the type of game).

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Being fairly new to the scene, they have no trouble creating a fresh and brutal sound that seperates them from the others of the genre.

LolWUT.jpg

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Doctors say I'm frying my brain....somethingsomethingsomething...Just wanna play video games.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Yeah, I searched these douchers on youtube and I think the actual band are all ~19 years old. A good publicity stunt though.
No. There's two seperate bands with the same name.
The separate, adult (and not total shit) band of the same name that clouds is referring to is actually from right around where I live :lol:
I suggest everyone check out Buried By the Ocean on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads as they are much better lol.

heyimdallas

Reaction score
Even as a guy with 1-3/8" ears, it disturbs me how young he is with lobes that large.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I definitely give them some kind of credit but I would not buy these recordings. These recordings are not tight. Their playing is sloppy as hell. Id bet they suck live and constantly miss notes and such. In 5 years we shall see. I remember seeing Animosity when they were only a little older than these guys.

')