Little preview of my Custom (pics inside)

• Thread starter dowenprs
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Napalm

Reaction score
Thats a great looking guitar Im just curious as to why you chose that particular paint scheme ?

None the less thought that is a sick axe:metal:

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
Very classy! I love all my carpenter models, seriously the best guitars ESP has ever made.

donnyb373

udluz2
Reaction score
dang, i just went on there to get a online quote for a strait up black one with white binding onthe neck and body. ebony fretboard, ect

$3,700 total

they can kiss my ass imo, ill buy the steph modle and have it painted...lol

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
dang, i just went on there to get a online quote for a strait up black one with white binding onthe neck and body. ebony fretboard, ect

$3,700 total

if you just get the Stef-7 and change the paint it should be a standard custom order, don't think it'll be much more than the standard model $2400 MAP?

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score

$3,700 total

Take approx 1/3 off that for street price, so you're looking at $2500ish. As Jeff said, anything close to a production model is going to be cheaper, and the Stef 7 and B7 are both built in the custom shop anyway, even though they're production models.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Cool looking guitar. Looking at it makes me think of blueberries and other berry flavories slurpies.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I like that finish a lot man, looks just like Stef's! Awesome! :hbang: Please post more pictures of it once you receive that badboy, looks like a very cool axe bro! :yesway:

dowenprs

Carpenter Whore
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I can't wait to get her, and yes, there will be massive amounts of pictures to come when I get her! :)

Peace

Dan

Rotten Deadite

doesn't know wtf
Reaction score
Great guitar, I'm sure, but the paint job looks a little, I dunno... Haaaaaaay!

Nevertheless you'd never hear a complaint out of me if I had one.

')