Live Concert Videos

• Thread starter Ryan666213
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan666213

Reaction score
'WORLD'S MEANEST MOD' EDIT - To keep things organized, this is the new "post your live concert vids" thread.

Veil of Maya - Chicago - 11/20/2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CFB

Reaction score
Some videos I grabbed of Paul Gilbert

RedSkull

riffs master
Reaction score
This band already kick major ass now they had to come up with an amazing show recorded live in Paris in 2008. Its from their new 3 DVD release . Contains 2 live shows, 2 documentaries, all their videos and a live audio cd of one of the two shows. 20$ at HMV very good deal. Sound is pretty good for such an extreme performance/show but mainly on this show. I've uploaded a song here it is

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Video I shot of Chimp Spanner playing at the Basick Records birthday party a couple months ago. Sorry for poor audio!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Filmed a band I'm friends with called Vidina playing at my local venue. Awesome band, you guys are going to shit bricks when you hear their material. The audio on these videos doesn't do them justice.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I think this thread is for live videos you have filmed, not pro-shot DVD ones etc.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I think this thread is for live videos you have filmed, not pro-shot DVD ones etc.

If so then that's a bit upsetting since there's some live versions of songs that rule; for reference see almost all live blues concerts :lol:

siddle33

Reaction score
When I get time I go to watch any kind of musical live show. Because live concert I enjoy very much.

Ryan666213

Reaction score
Here is Born of Osiris's set from Pop's in Sauget, IL (ST LOUIS) from 3/2/2011
They played 3 songs off "The Discovery"

Visualized Perfection

Devastate

Follow the Signs

Bow Down (wall of death)

Now Arise

Rosecrance

Empires Erased

Brace Legs