Live Concert Videos

• Thread starter Ryan666213
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Reliving the concert (final show at the Soapbox) from Saturday night! You can even see me quite a few times throughout this video!

One of my best friends who came to the concert with us shot this on his camera at the merch tables.

Being As An Ocean at the Soapbox Laundro Lounge in Wilmington, NC. (7/13/13)

Reaction score
This guitarist plays like Hendrix and the lick played with teeth is just amazing. It's a finnish band called Mursusikari

Phrygian

Lefty
Reaction score
My band Kodeks just played our first gig ever a couple of weeks back, here's a video of our song "De Navnløse" (the nameless). I think alot of you may dig it! Sound is horrible, but you get the gist ;)

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
My band's first live performance from last summer:

Our vocalist lost her voice the day before, so we had to play all instrumental. We decided not to cancel the show because it was the funeral night of the place - there's no place for bands to play shows in this little town anymore :(

I'm kinda proud of this one though, because I absolutely nailed my solos, I've never played them that well before :) Also, it was our drummer's and keyboard player's first show ever, so in that sense it went very well in general too.
We didn't get to use our own gear (apart from keyboards and guitars+basses) due to the extremely tight schedule (something like 16 bands in a few hours :D) though, so we didn't really get our own sound and our drummer missed a few hits because the drum kit was very different from his own. I also failed to switch my distortion on in the beginning, because I had to use the in-house 100000-button midi-controller :D

We also got a lot of thanks for being "professional", apparently we were pretty much the only band who brought their own cables and had thought to use batteries in our pedals (I had a tuner only and our bass player had his distortion) to avoid having to mess around with power supplys :) I think we were also the fastest ones to get on and off stage, even though no-one else used keyboards (and as you can see, we have two of them).

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of boo-boo here & there...but a clip from our show this weekend. I'm on the right.

')