Live SYL Pics

• Thread starter canuck brian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
I love Devin Townsend, but his bald/hair thing makes him the ugliest fucker alive :lol:

If I ever meet him I'm getting him drunk & cutting that shit off!! He looks like Noodles on crack :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I saw them back in March 2005 in support of Alien. I was standing up front, and when Devin finished up Shitstorm, he blew a snot on my hair. :metal:

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw Dev for the first time he played in Toronto in support of the Physicist record. The venue had it billed as SYL opening for Physicist, which lead to Devin making a lot of cracks about Physicist being a bunch of assholes. They ended up playing about 2 solid hours and did about half the Physicist record.

ScareRaven

The Golden Raven
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this is the guitar he's playing his ESP custom Horizon in those pictures... Hard to tell.
Devin_TownsendCustomHorizon.jpg
It sort of looks like it! I know that he needs the 7-string for a lot of the Alien material.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
That's the exact machine he was playing that night. It busted a string about halfway thru the set and he just went with playing an SC 7 baritone in a natural finish.

')