Living Impressions - Djent/Post Rock/Jazz/Ambient

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Really good! Only listened on laptop at the minute but it sounded great and I could still hear everything which is always good :)
Great composition

huhngott

Reaction score
Really good! Only listened on laptop at the minute but it sounded great and I could still hear everything which is always good :)
Great composition

Great Ethereal :) So happy you like it! I would ask you to listen on speakers when you have the chance :)

Reaction score
This is awesome stuff, man! Love the constant evolution; starts off mega-br00tz and then is just a slew of lovely melodies. Nice :)

Fillifax

Reaction score
Goddamnit this is nice! Seriously, really dig it! Kudos!

huhngott

Reaction score
Thanks for the your opinions so far. Constructive criticism is always welcome as well.

huhngott

Reaction score
foreveralone.gif

HOKENSTYFE

HeartWyrm
Reaction score
Not sure if your aware of Got-Djent.com. A non-profit website for all things djent/progressive. They would love to showcase this! Just hit them up with a link in the update section (upper right corner home page). I checked this out, really dug what I heard so I made them aware of this. You may even be showcased before you get to them!

Good Luck!

huhngott

Reaction score
I am already registered in that website but I've never wrote news/articles on there, should I start doing it, like I did here, so I can get some visibility?

HOKENSTYFE

HeartWyrm
Reaction score
It's done! Your up and going on the home page! The title of your band 'Living Impressions' and your song Disjointed Endeavor are being featured, starting February 28 2012!

So if I was you, I would get over there, show some love and let people over there know why they should listen to your album, Fragments! As you are now a featured artist on Got-Djent.com it is up to YOU to keep them AWARE of what your doing with your music, recording, touring etc.

I liked what I heard, so I know more people will. Congratulations & Good Luck!

huhngott

Reaction score
It's done! Your up and going on the home page! The title of your band 'Living Impressions' and your song Disjointed Endeavor are being featured, starting February 28 2012!

So if I was you, I would get over there, show some love and let people over there know why they should listen to your album, Fragments! As you are now a featured artist on Got-Djent.com it is up to YOU to keep them AWARE of what your doing with your music, recording, touring etc.

I liked what I heard, so I know more people will. Congratulations & Good Luck!

Your a nice guy i have to say! Now i know what i was doing wrong, instead of writing an article I've sent an update, haha.
Thank you for your support and help! :yesway::yesway:

HOKENSTYFE

HeartWyrm
Reaction score
Hey man no problem! If I am ever in a situation that I can help out people trying to do their thing, I try.

Not sure if your if you are looking for an recording help or not. There's a guy, Joeyshoelace from Cold Weather Studios that would probably love to have a go at producing some of your material. He's got some stuff for listening at Got-Djent. As well as co-producing the next ONAN release! (ONAN aka Kimthebutcher from Australia). If your interested hit him up. Let him know I directed you his way.

By the way, are you selling physical copies of your release?

huhngott

Reaction score
I will possibly need someone with some mastering skills because i'm not really into that. I've been trying some things with ozone and compressors, lots and lots of hours trying to get a decent sound but without the right means it gets hard.
If I manage to get a deal with a label the physical release is possible, otherwise I'm not investing in that

')