Living to 100

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
82 years old. Not bad I guess.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
82. More than I expected!

Says I need me a woman and to eat better. I had no idea iron made you age more. It was thrown off a bit by the fact that my drinking habits couldn't be properly addressed the way they were asking about it.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
As I mentioned on the first page, when I answered the questions honestly, it said I'm going to die at 70. After reading a bunch of people's results, I wondered how low it could go. So, I put in my real birthday and answered everything else with the worst possible answer to see when it'd say I'd die (for example, I said I was over 300 pounds and was 4'0" and I smoked like 8 packs a day, etc.). :lol: It said... 47. I'm surprised it was so generous. I assumed it'd say something like 29. The feedback was about 2 pages long. :lol:

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm expected to live to age 87 according to this thing.

It basically told me to floss, to completely cut fast foods out of my diet (although I don't ever eat them anyways?) and that I need to sleep more.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
I got 83...there is no way that is right. I've abused myself far too much through the years...AND I smoke...

')