Living to 100

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
80 for me, but i don't know things like my blood pressure and cholesterol counts.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I'm gonna die at 70. I expected it to be lower. :lol:

(considering the diseases I have, how much alcohol I drink, and the fact that I completely don't care about what I eat :lol:)

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
That thing is full of shit! There is no way I'm living to 77 and Chris is living to 74. Shit, I'll be lucky to make 57!

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
^Same as Darren, but 84 for me.

Fuck that. I'm shooting for 150. :flex:

You go brotha! It seems to me that the really good years are the earlier ones, and the later ones can really suck. My mom had a long, full life that was impeded by her health in the last decade. She was firm in her feeling that she had accomplished everything she wanted to, reared 5 kids, and was just "spending our inheritance". My oldest sister(now in her 60's) had to take care of her several times a day, and it wasn't easy. We miss her dearly, but we know that she is in a better place. She was just ready. I hope to NEVER be that kind of burden on my kids.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
You go brotha! It seems to me that the really good years are the earlier ones, and the later ones can really suck. My mom had a long, full life that was impeded by her health in the last decade. She was firm in her feeling that she had accomplished everything she wanted to, reared 5 kids, and was just "spending our inheritance". My oldest sister(now in her 60's) had to take care of her several times a day, and it wasn't easy. We miss her dearly, but we know that she is in a better place. She was just ready. I hope to NEVER be that kind of burden on my kids.

Yeah, no doubt. Being independent is one of the best things.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got 89. I think thats fine with me. I dont want to live for too long and then burden my kids and their families with my healthcare and over all well being.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I got 73, although I think it might be higher if I calculate it as of next month. When I move out I will have a full gym at my apartment complex and will be more motivated to use it since it's included in my rent. Plus I'll have a swimming pool and I will DEFINITELY be using that in the summer! :yesway:

')