Loaded rg7620 body. Rgd bevels,tung oil, all replaced electronics

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Rg7620 body, with rgd style bevels, and tung oil finish/stain. All electronics were swapped out, with dimarzio 500k gold plated pots, ernie ball 3 way switch.
When applying the finish to the body, it really brought out the grain fantastic. It appears to be flamed on the sides. really awesome.

Will include the dimarzio crunchlab and liquifire for additional 150 dollars. The body only has 1 nick and its veryy small, and was hard to photograph , between the bridge pickup and trem. ALL of the replacing, and modifications were done about a month or 2 ago.

The edge lo pro trem, i will seperate and sell for 250 dollars. Note, the trem is missing a little screw of some sort that goes at the bottom of where the arm goes. it still has the threading, all you have to do is find a replacement part, cant be much more than like 10 bucks since its just a little screw piece.
Trem has been blocked almost its whole life, so it has NO wear on the edges, Will include brand new floyd rose original pivot screws, and brand new floyd rose saddles that are currently on their way in the mail.

Modifications (if any): read above , lol.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Trem springs, pivot screws.
Location (City,State or City,Country):Ocala florida.
International OK? : Continental US only.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): guitar-rob89 , and blackwinds. I do stuff with them all the time.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
-
500 TAKES IT ALL.

- for trem and body without pickups.350

-body(NOT INCLUDING PIKCUPS,BUT INCLUDING SWITCH AND KNOBS) 100 dollars,

-trem 250.

Pictures:
7620 body pictures by teamSKDM - Photobucket

This is my only guitar also , Im getting a custom body made by serrenghetti guitars, so im scrounging the money up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Actually, I have this full guitar for sale. I will only sell this body if I can find someone to buy the neck from me, but please get ahold of me if you still want it if it's not sold!:D

Latest posts