Logo Help Please

• Thread starter mickytee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mickytee

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im going to be ordering a custom 7 string ran soon and at the moment i am just sorting out the last spec details. im currently thinking about the logo and as you all know, the ran logo is a bit cheesy. as a result, i decided to pick my own font. out of all the ones i had the considered, i narrowed it down to these 2.

which one do you think is the best and why?

First

Second

i would just like to get your opinions as i think you may help me decide which one to choose. im really stuck here, i dont know which one to choose.

o yea, i plan to have the logo inlayed with MOP rather than just a decal and the headstock will have a see thru black flamed maple cap (5A to match the body) and will be bound with white binding.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :shred:

Anyway guys, Thanks alot
User01

(btw, i know that i used a 6 string headstock, i couldnt find a decent picture of the 7 string headstock:noplease:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Both of those are pretty ho-hum dude. Make a logo, don't just use a plain old font that looks like something I'd use for a heading in Microsoft Word.

.2c

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
here's a few fonts i've got on my machine (in the paint program, anyways...)

attachment.php

Attachments

• ranfonts.png
    ranfonts.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 51

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: Those all suck too. C'mon man. If you're getting something MOP inlaid, make it look cool.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm just providing contrast LOL. if it was my guitar, i'd employ the talents of The Darren :yesway:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have another one that's better:

esp_logo.gif

:lol: having them put your own name or logo or whatever you want would be better than RAN...RAN is so ... I dunno dumb sounding, especially after hearing Jeff from Annihilator say it :lol:

@skinhead: those are some sweet fonts, what did you use?

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I have another one that's better:

esp_logo.gif

:lol: having them put your own name or logo or whatever you want would be better than RAN...RAN is so ... I dunno dumb sounding, especially after hearing Jeff from Annihilator say it :lol:

@skinhead: those are some sweet fonts, what did you use?

Just some various fountf that i downloaded from the net, blackletter666, Kelly, gothic, etc.

')