Long hair help

• Thread starter Miklagaard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

morrowcosom

Reaction score
When I had long hair I wore it in a ponytail 90% of the time, because it was a pain in the ass. If my hair got hit by a gust of wind, it looked exactly like the singer from Coheed and Cambria's hair. If I was driving, my hair blew in my eyeballs and tried to kill me.

I just finally said, "What is the point in having all this hair if I can only wear it down about 3 hours after a shower?"

I did not want dreads, braids, or to flat-iron, or dump gel in my hair, or put chemicals in it, so I just got my head buzzed to a 1 and donated my hair.

Not having to do all that maintenance was liberating.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
I have extremely thick/ frizzy/ coarse hair and the only thing that has worked for me is switching over to Brazilian Tech keratin shampoo, conditioner and smoothing lotion which i order from Sally's Beauty Supply (Sally Beauty Supply has hair products, salon supplies, spa supplies, cosmetics, and more!). Depending on just how frizzy/ thick your hair is it might be worth it to go to a salon and ask for a conditioning and straightening treatment. Not sure how much it will be (all depends on the salon you go to) but it will make everything much more managable.

Latest posts

')