Long Island, NY?

• Thread starter pvtcornflower
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pvtcornflower

You know, just...yea
Reaction score
deployment 2012 by pvtcornflower on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

here is a bit of the stuff that I have been working on. Reep/Sow I wrote in it's entirety in 1 day (don't mind the tone I kinda never really mastered it) the reason it's called instrumental is because it has vocals, but they are GOD awful. the other two were just some brains storms I was doing. it's called Isislite because I have been listening to a lot of them recently and felt that it sounded remarkably like them. hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to leave some constructive criticism.

Thrsher- no it's definitely not as hard as the stuff you posted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Netherhound

Grandeur Of Delusions
Reaction score
I just left Hauppauge like 8 months ago to go to Tampa to finish up school. Yeah the scene pretty much sucks. There are some talented guys there but unless you play in the city, don't expect much appreciation. Unless your "core" and/or care more about the scene then musical honesty, it's a bit of a up hill battle.

Good luck man.

')