(Long waited)NJD! (new job day) also, happy birthday to me!!

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
And happy new chinease year to everyone (2-3-10)
well, minutes ago, I have a call from the boss on a transport business here, they move stuff in all the country in trucks (my english sucks so I`m trying to describe the thing) you know, stuff like UPS or FedEx.
well, tomorrow (2-5-10) is my first day!!!!:hbang::hbang:
I`m a beautiful guy :lol:(lol, but, for South american standars...you know, I`m white, blond, toll, etc) so my job is in client attention mostly (receive the pack, computer work, system administration, and stuff like that) 8 hours at day, monday to saturday, $600 at month :mrburns: (here is a good money, I can live alone and in good conditions for the half). :sharpie:

Also, tomorrow is my Birthday :scream:

:miniwang: :noodles: :miniwang:

I`m so fuckin happy, badly.
:wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
Happy birthday, man!! Don't get drunk tonight - make a good first impression tomorrow, BUT SLAY YOUR LIVER Saturday night!

EliNoPants

Reaction score
happy birthday duder...and yeah, hold off until the weekend for partying, more of your friends will be able to go out with you then anyways, and since they should be buying your drinks since it's your birthday, more people = more free booze

')