Lookin for some opinions

• Thread starter OpeNSayMe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OpeNSayMe

Reaction score
I'm new here and I was wondering if I might get some opinions on my bands sound. Anything you think we are missing or might do to improve? I know the mix is lacking and the drums could me more defined but I want to hear what yall think. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orakle

djentleman
Reaction score
actually pretty good, but at some points I found the drums were kind of annoying, spamming his cymbals and you know

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed some overkill with the cymbals, also I'd suggest some automation on the end fading that riff out from about 3:45. At around 0:08 I'd suggest moving those drums down in the mix, and bringing that clean guitar up just a little when the overdriven guitar comes in. Other than that it was pretty well done!

That's just me though, I don't have a decent pair of headphones at the moment :(

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I like the song structure alot. Production value seems pretty good but I agree about the drums. To me its not so bad that I wouldnt listen to it. I definitely am digging this alot.
Is it an instrumental band or just instrumental track??

OpeNSayMe

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed some overkill with the cymbals, also I'd suggest some automation on the end fading that riff out from about 3:45. At around 0:08 I'd suggest moving those drums down in the mix, and bringing that clean guitar up just a little when the overdriven guitar comes in. Other than that it was pretty well done!

That's just me though, I don't have a decent pair of headphones at the moment :(
I'm not actually the mix meister of muh band and I'm hoping once he gets back we can try some automation and get this thing rocking. I was thinkin that the clean guitar could be louder, i'll definitely mess around with it. Thanks man:bowdown: I needz good fones too...

OpeNSayMe

Reaction score
I like the song structure alot. Production value seems pretty good but I agree about the drums. To me its not so bad that I wouldnt listen to it. I definitely am digging this alot.
Is it an instrumental band or just instrumental track??
I'll mess around wit the drums and see if its any EQ-ing i can do to pull back the cymbals. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
We arent an instrumental band this song just doesnt have any vocals on it yet. :(

Latest posts

')