Looking for a decent cheap-ish pink guitar

• Thread starter bloodjunkie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
ru9zbitlsnal982o8yyp.jpg

She can MOD it to her heart's content

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

efiltsohg

Reaction score
I think some of the cheap Kramers come in pink

edit: maybe not current production but I saw a pink pacer at my local L&M

it was a Baretta Special, they are only listed in black and white right now on the Kramer site so must be last year's model

Reaction score
Pick your poison

Some time ago I bought a used Daisy Rock Siren for someone.

Siren:
qw7x2bojujinc5gcwnh9_2000x.jpg

It's a surprisingly decent guitar that's held up well. It's too small for me (I did try it a few times) but for a woman it works just fine. Nothing about it really screams cheap or anything. Also the good thing about Daisy Rocks are that they're uncommon so she'll have something that it's unlikely a bunch of her friends or other musicians will have. Go the extra mile and get an engraved truss rod cover with her name on it or something.

There's also this

ruzuryrmbuuzkukm5k7z.jpg

Last edited:

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score
Solar A2.6PN
A2.6PN-FRONT-HORIZONTAL.png

This is a very good looking pink guitar. Whoever get's this as a gift will definitely keep returning to it. The other guitars suggested, IMO, looks to be more suitable as a secondary guitar. But this Solar makes a bold statement.

Reaction score
Um..he needs a non trem equipped pink guitar under 500 bucks for a chick that just strums some chords and dicks around. I think some of you think he's shopping for a guitar for you.

She doesn't have any actual specs picked out and seems to just want a cool fashion accessory which to me says buy something cheap and if she really takes to it she can get something better down the line.

I'd go with the Ibanez if she wants something "serious" looking or the Daisy Rock if she just wants to live out some Josie & The Pussycats fantasy. Both options are cheap and hit above her skill level so she's got something to grow into should she take it more seriously

Last edited:

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Not only is it oink, it has flowery inlays. How can she not like it?

The Ibanez Steve Vai Signature JEMJRSP - Pink
JEMJRSPPK-large.jpg

Just get a tremol-no with it so the floyd would not give her a hard time until she learns how tonuse it.

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score
Show her this thread.

You're a good, thoughtful cousin.

')