Looking for a drummer for a limp bizket cover YouTube collab

• Thread starter creepymcpeepers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don’t care about copyright on my channel!!!
Sean benton is the nephew of stevie benton who is the bass player of drowning pool, he is doing vocals.
I recorded the guitars and bass. And then this other guy mixes it and edits the video after that we all get a copy of the video and upload it to all of our channels and if you want you can li k each others YouTube’s in the decription. Basically it jsut something for me to make every day go to work eat the same different 3 resturaunts mundane boring life not shoot myself in the head. I’m not a super great guitar player I just thought my last video that had drummer vocals guitar and singer was kool so wanted to try again. Sean is almost done with his part… he will be done by the week. So if any drummer would want to record there part then record the video and then send the video via Dropbox just email me or text or message here
Jdarden033@gmail.com
Or message here
And I wil send the file of the guitars. Bass and vocals.
And make the video send the drums file in the email
I understand the kool thing to do on YouTube is live streams and obs and reaction videos and community guidelines but I don’t care about all that stuff… I Wana be retro or old timey or something
Anyways I figure know one will care cause it’s not deathcore or prog or poliohyia or 14 string guitars….

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Might want to clarify if this is open ended or a set number of songs. If your vocalist is almost done, I assume that means it's some set number of songs. If it's just one song, which song is it?

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Might want to clarify if this is open ended or a set number of songs. If your vocalist is almost done, I assume that means it's some set number of songs. If it's just one song, which song is it?
Just that my generation song I let my friend Sean pick the song but he has been screaming and not like Freddy does it. It might just end up being me and Sean but it ould
Be kool to have another full band cover ☺️ I’m just being a nerd I don’t think I’m gonna be a YouTube star or anything it’s just fun to me.. I can’t help it

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dude have you tried the peppermint bark blue bell Christmas flavor!!! It is so good! I am supposed to be trying to loose ten pounds to be healthy cause I’m right at the if you gain any more weight you’re considered over weight line. But today I just screw it I brought me a pint home I’m sitting here eating it in secret iny
Closet