Looking for a looping pedal

• Thread starter shredlord
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredlord

Reaction score
hey, im looking for a looping pedal, so i can strum in some chord progressions and jam over them and that kinda thing. At the moment im leaning towards the RC-2, which is the compact boss one, costs about £120. anyone have any experiance with this? And, of course, im open to any other suggestions.
thanks in advance

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
Since the moment I saw the Line6 one announced, I've had a bit of a thing for it, I'd look into that one if I were you, might be a bit above your budget, whatever that is.

Also, the bassist in my first band was obsessed with the RC20, he loved it and I thought it was pretty cool too. Definitely sounds like what you'd be after.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
the RC2 is great for what youre saying. If you wanna get more in depth, the RC20 is the best value for your money for looper pedals currently on the market IMO. It does everything the RC2 does a bit more (more stacks, more record time, etc), and does other stuff like pitch changes and tempo changes. it also has more multiphrase storage. That said, it costs like an extra 50% more. Its up to you and depends on your needs really. both are good pedals

shredlord

Reaction score
cheers, and yeah, about 100-140ish is the price range im looking at.

')