Looking for a vocalist for an online emo band (not gender specific)

allweknowisjake

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jake and my online band Shadowless Sun is looking for a vocalist who is interested in my online band. This does require you to be okay with screaming in songs and be active enough on discord. My discord is allweknowisjake if you are interested. Make sure you are 16+ I do wanna say, we aren’t super musically experienced but we just want to have fun and let our creativity shine so don’t expect the most intricate things💜

The bands inspirations are mostly: MCR, Underoath, Paramore, Spiritbox, Merchant Ships, Hot Mulligan and more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey dude I'm goi
Hi, my name is Jake and my online band Shadowless Sun is looking for a vocalist who is interested in my online band. This does require you to be okay with screaming in songs and be active enough on discord. My discord is allweknowisjake if you are interested. Make sure you are 16+ I do wanna say, we aren’t super musically experienced but we just want to have fun and let our creativity shine so don’t expect the most intricate things💜

The bands inspirations are mostly: MCR, Underoath, Paramore, Spiritbox, Merchant Ships, Hot Mulligan and more.
Hey dude I'm gonna message your discord

')