Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yuri_1973

Romantic Shredder
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm interested in getting a good quality 540pii body replica. Must be with finish.

Any hint if there's anyone selling/making those in Europe? (I've seen Perle sells them, but no finish + shipping + import fees just turn me down).

fonzie

Reaction score
Hello. Has anyone seen plans for Mayones guitars? Especially interested in Duvell model with Hipshot bridge. Either 6 or 7 strings...
Also interested in proper Blackmachine style plans for 6 and 7 w/Hipshot or similar...
Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Griffmob

Reaction score
This is an amazing thread, I was referred here from another member b/c I was looking for 7 string Ibanez plans...however all the links in here are dead.

I'd be willing to kick down some cash for the PDF's if anyone has them...please let me know :)

Griffmob

Reaction score
Sorry, my DropBox is dead now. Tell me what you need. And I'll try to put the link asap

You're awesome! Please PM me your Paypal address. Your work here ought to be rewarded somehow :)

I'm looking for any Ibanez 7 String necks...

Thanks, turenkodenis! :)

fripper

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Griffmob, post: 4826151, member: 88637"] Este es un hilo sorprendente, me recomendaron aquí de otro miembro b / c Estaba buscando 7 cadenas de Ibanez planes ... sin embargo, todos los enlaces aquí están muertos .

Estaría dispuesto a pagar algo de efectivo por los PDF si alguien los tiene ... por favor, hágamelo saber :)[/ QUOTE]
hla, yo tengo ese plano ,donde lo envio . saludos

fonzie

Reaction score
Also interested in Mayones Duvell plans, 6 and 7 string. And in addition:
- Jackson King V w/ TOM and 3+3 headstock
- Ibanez FR6UC
- Skervesen Raptor 6 and 7

JohnBSAS

Reaction score
hi master turenkodenis;
Hello my friend, greetings from Argentina, how are you? I hope you are well. it's me again, I'm writing to tell you to finally i buy an jackson guitar. Now I have time to do my project. I realized that in your excellent drawings of the ibanez 301 PG there is a small error and I can not fix it. can you help me?
Well, the problem is the following. the mics have to be more behind the neck. just a little bit and I do not know how to fix your drawing. Can you fix a plan for me?

the problem is this :ibanez-pgm301-312118.jpg
i need the PGM 300 With this spects:
scale: 648mm/25.5"
Width: 43mm at NUT
Width: 58mm at 24F
Thickness: 18mm at 1F
Thickness: 20mm at 12F
Radius: 430mmR
Well, if you do not have time, I understand. Bro, I admire your work a lot.
Sorry about my english master.

penguin_316

Reaction score
Fret2find has been a downgraded to an excel spreadsheet to fact-check your CAD drawings. Importing the info into your CAD software doesn’t work anymore.

Design the guitar dimensions you want, then draw it up in CAD using the fret2find numbers as a fact check. It works pretty easily. Standard scale drawings are easy, multi scale is a bit more involved but not to bad. It helps if you know Pythagorean theory to figure out a few things.

If I have time I might make a video...things like this have frustrated me for so long. If I can help one person avoid all of that i’ll do a “tutorial”.

You can add any body shape you want with an accurate top view of a guitar loaded into your CAD, then trace it basically.

penguin_316

Reaction score
So, make an accurate fretboard.

Import an image of a shape of a body you like...trace it.

Send it to CAM and start milling. Or send it to your printer for full size dimensions and start making templates.

Latest posts