Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GraemeH

Reaction score
This was posted recently on Fredriks Instagram if anyone thinks they could use it. I lack the skills to make a good set of plans off of it but maybe someone else could make use of it.

Had a 10 minute dick around in Inkscape based on this low res image. I ain't great with it but can finish it I suppose - will have to have a dig for string spacing at the bridge and nut (fretboard overhang is probably impossible to find)

ftm33.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Manager

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Had a 10 minute dick around in Inkscape based on this low res image. I ain't great with it but can finish it I suppose - will have to have a dig for string spacing at the bridge and nut (fretboard overhang is probably impossible to find)

View attachment 91334

That looks great! Definitely the closest thing to plans/template I've come across.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Cool np Ive thrown them up on my Gdrive for you guys

LINK

I take no cerdit for these files so If anyone wants them removed please shout
What are the .CDR files? My desktop wants to open them as a disk image.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
I don’t currently have my PC plugged in, but I’ll set it up this weekend and take a look for what I have saved. Pretty sure I have mostly .ai and .pdf versions of the plans, and a number of others I don’t believe are in this group. Just in case people want non-CorelDraw versions!
No dice, shouldn’t have had my pc sitting unplugged for 2 years, that shit be dead.

')