Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Infernal_Death

Reaction score
Again many thanks for the Stealth plan, it looks awesome. I already have the wood here for the build :)

Anway as you offered to do some more plans, how about some jackson plans ? There are no good plans of a King V, Kelly or Warrior around (at least i am not aware of them).
Also i am a very big fan of the extreme warrior, would also be a nice choice for a plan creation.

s-l1000.jpg

Anyway thanks for all your great contributions.

Flo

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Again many thanks for the Stealth plan, it looks awesome. I already have the wood here for the build :)

Anway as you offered to do some more plans, how about some jackson plans ? There are no good plans of a King V, Kelly or Warrior around (at least i am not aware of them).
Also i am a very big fan of the extreme warrior, would also be a nice choice for a plan creation.

Anyway thanks for all your great contributions.

Flo

You know, I am a big Jackson shapes fan. Especially Extreme versions from Jackson CS. So I have one for you.
Extreme Warrior
Also I need to mention that every CS Jackson has unique shape curves. You can see it in how bevels go.
It's like they have no etalon template or something like this...
So my blueprint is for more extreme version of Extreme Warrior which I prefer more.

Thanks for your good words also!

Best,
Denis

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a routing plan for an Ibanez edge 7 trem and one for a Floyd 7 trem ? :)

turenkodenis

Reaction score
do you have a destroyer in your stash? I really miss my explorer :shrug:

Destroyer_ToM_22_HH_SetIn_24.75

Do you have a routing plan for an Ibanez edge 7 trem and one for a Floyd 7 trem ? :)

Only Floyd trem and it based on dimensions that Floyd Rose put in their PDF. This means that I'm not sure it's 100% correct.
Nevertheless here

Here

¿can you make a template for a jackson kelly ke-1?

And here

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Only Floyd trem and it based on dimensions that Floyd Rose put in their PDF. This means that I'm not sure it's 100% correct.
Nevertheless here

Cheers :cool:

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Nevertheless here

Cheers :cool:

After 1000+ of your builds and you have no FR7 template?
Anyway glad to help you, Pondman. You are like a hero here for me.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
After 1000+ of your builds and you have no FR7 template?
Anyway glad to help you, Pondman. You are like a hero here for me.

:kiss: I know I should have one but I just more or less winged it with scraps of wood glued together :shrug: I promise I'll make one this time :ugh:

Thanks again.

Electrotimber

Reaction score
Hi Denis , this request is hard to find :(. I finding a 7 string multiscale 25.5-27.5 . No metter wich shape. if this does exsist?

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Hi Denis , this request is hard to find :(. I finding a 7 string multiscale 25.5-27.5 . No metter wich shape. if this does exsist?

No problem, but there are few webservices like fretfind2d for example if you need just a fret position on the neck. Just google it. But if you need the plan from me tell where the parallel fret must be?

Best,
Denis

Electrotimber

Reaction score
No problem, but there are few webservices like fretfind2d for example if you need just a fret position on the neck. Just google it. But if you need the plan from me tell where the parallel fret must be?

Best,
Denis

Eh , you are the man. Goliam priatelk! :) :hbang:

I think is 12th fret.

Attachments

• fretboard5.pdf
    7.1 KB · Views: 88

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
You know, I am a big Jackson shapes fan. Especially Extreme versions from Jackson CS.

Do you happen to have plans for a Jackson Death Warrior? Tempted to try to build one since I can't get Jackson to build me one.

')