Looking for online collaborators

• Thread starter Stubert
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stubert

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I didn't mean to double post, I just noticed this thread is for LFG more or less so, yeah this was something I'm working on but I'm pretty open to change direction or w/e just want to actually be working on something with someone. I work predominately through guitar pro 6 and pro tools but even if you don't have a daw, just a phone recording or some tabs would be useful in getting something going. Anyways thanks for the time, feel free to dm me or hit up my email listed in the link.

Puneet

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi ! I would be interested. I play bass in Ascendant ( )
I didn't mean to double post, I just noticed this thread is for LFG more or less so, yeah this was something I'm working on but I'm pretty open to change direction or w/e just want to actually be working on something with someone. I work predominately through guitar pro 6 and pro tools but even if you don't have a daw, just a phone recording or some tabs would be useful in getting something going. Anyways thanks for the time, feel free to dm me or hit up my email listed in the link.

scolio1978

Reaction score

ive been writing some stuff. not sure if its up your alley, but I'm looking for some collaboration as well. ill PM you some links

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.