Looking for Polyrhythm Drums - midi examples

• Thread starter Riffmagus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riffmagus

Reaction score
Hey all,

Being a musical ignoramus, I'm looking for some midi polyrhythm drum examples I can run in Ezdrummer. From my learning perspective, I find being able to export it to my DAW and see it laid out helps me remember patterns and examples.

If anyone can point me in the right direction (been trying for examples online and failing miserably) or kind enough to share any I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers,

-Riff

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitarplayerone

Reaction score
that will, in almost all cases, leave you with a 4/4 drum beat

meshuggah plays in 4/4 and that's why.

Lol I'm just trying to help. Besides, I haven't really seen too much poly stuff happening which isn't 4/4 against something else

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Do want polymeter (meshuggah 'cycles' type thing) or do want the more eastern concepts where everybody is in the same meter but they divide it differently, like one guy could do a rhythm that would dived 4/4 into 7 equal parts while other guys play over it dived that same 4/4 meter into 9, 13 or various other kinds of tuplets.

Reaction score
Is this what you want?
Polyrhythms (Cross Rhythms) - Bounce Metronome Pro - Software for Windows - Robert Inventor

You can make many more midi clips like this with Bounce Metronome Pro if they are of interest.

Hey all,

Being a musical ignoramus, I'm looking for some midi polyrhythm drum examples I can run in Ezdrummer. From my learning perspective, I find being able to export it to my DAW and see it laid out helps me remember patterns and examples.

If anyone can point me in the right direction (been trying for examples online and failing miserably) or kind enough to share any I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers,

-Riff

Bigsexy8832

rokout with cock out
Reaction score
hey if you send me your email in a message, i can email
you some midis of some tracks i have that might help

Latest posts

')