Looking for some Anime.

• Thread starter Daemoniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ze Kink

the black wizards
Reaction score
By cleaned, i assume you mean censored?

Well, I wouldn't consider it censoring, but apparently there's stuff like drug abuse in the original, which is still somewhat present in the manga, but it's not even hinted in the anime (at least so far).

liquidcow

Reaction score
Dude, one guy fucked a chick with his 6 dicks! That's not really "Mild", not to mention I doubt there's usually that much sacrificing in other hentai

I'm guessing you haven't seen the uncut Urotsukidoji saga? There's some pretty sick hentai out there. Whatever you can imagine there's probably something worse.

Ze Kink

the black wizards
Reaction score
Also started watching Texhnolyze. I only watched 3 first episodes I think, and I don't have a clue about what's going on in it yet.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't seen the uncut Urotsukidoji saga? There's some pretty sick hentai out there. Whatever you can imagine there's probably something worse.

Nope, after seeing that episode of BB, I've made it a point to stay away from anything close to it

Ze Kink

the black wizards
Reaction score
Finished NHKにようこそ! and I thought it was pretty good! Wondering what I should watch next, any recommendations? I like stuff that isn't only about huge explosions and even bigger boobs. In other words, thought provoking stuff. I'm 6 episodes into Texhnolyze right now, and it seems pretty good so far. First episodes were kind of boring and didn't make sense, but after that it became more interesting.

What about Haibane Renmei?

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
I love Abe Yoshitosh, but I just couldn't get into Texhnolyze at all. I wish he would continue Haibane Renmei. God I love that series.. Lain was great too, but I still dig HR the most.

I dunno if you'd like it since there's no explosions or bjoobies in it though.

Ze Kink

the black wizards
Reaction score
I love Abe Yoshitosh, but I just couldn't get into Texhnolyze at all. I wish he would continue Haibane Renmei. God I love that series.. Lain was great too, but I still dig HR the most.

I dunno if you'd like it since there's no explosions or bjoobies in it though.

Seems like I'll be checking out Haibane Renmei next then! I also love everything I've seen by Yoshitoshi ABe.

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
What else did he make besides those three? I can't remember.

The Atomic Ass

Redefining Sound
Reaction score
Dude, one guy fucked a chick with his 6 dicks! That's not really "Mild", not to mention I doubt there's usually that much sacrificing in other hentai

I officially deem you a Hentai n00b. :rolleyes:

Nope, after seeing that episode of BB, I've made it a point to stay away from anything close to it
Wimp. :squint:

robotsatemygma

myspace.com/pygar1
Reaction score
Hmm my interest floats in and out with anime these days... but here's a nice list for you to check out.

Witchblade
Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (I think anyone who hasn't watched anime or isn't a fan of it would love Bloodlust)
Tenchi Muyo
Gundam (anything really, I'm not a fan of it all but some of the movies are good)
Ronin Warriors (friggin awesome storyline and character development)
Akira
Appleseed (if you like Ghost in the Shell and other cyber punk)
the Samurai 7 (neo remake of the 7 Samurai)

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
Just watched Dead Leaves. Was friggin cool as hell! Never heard about it till a couple weeks ago. It's been around for years too.

Imagine the craziness of FLCL multiplied by a thousand. Partly made by Gainax as well so that explains it.

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score

BB isn't even mild in my eyes. there is some more fucked up shit out there. and if you look into dojinshi's its even worser stuff out there.

Also I am shocked that Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad hasn't been named yet. May not be something in the style of what TS is searching for but as a musician and guitarist its still pretty cool to watch. Lots of references in it.
Another great show to check you is Eden Of The East. And if you just want a good laugh check out Basquash!.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
For those into the Sengoku warring states (namely the Devil Kings/Sengoku Basara games), Sengoku Basara X has an anime now.

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
What systems are they on? I've never heard of them. Hearing "Sengoku" makes me think Neo Geo, but I know it's most likely not that system :D

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
What systems are they on? I've never heard of them. Hearing "Sengoku" makes me think Neo Geo, but I know it's most likely not that system :D

PS2. It's known as Devil Kings outside Japan. Same hack/slash gameplay as Dynasty/Samurai Warriors. There's also a fighting game made by Capcom/Sammy.

It's based on Japan's Sengoku period (warring states), of course with the story twisted beyond recognition to suit the game. :)

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
Just watched Dead Leaves. Was friggin cool as hell! Never heard about it till a couple weeks ago. It's been around for years too.

Imagine the craziness of FLCL multiplied by a thousand. Partly made by Gainax as well so that explains it.
Hmm...

I'll have to remember to look this anime up then. :lol:

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
PS2. It's known as Devil Kings outside Japan. Same hack/slash gameplay as Dynasty/Samurai Warriors. There's also a fighting game made by Capcom/Sammy.

It's based on Japan's Sengoku period (warring states), of course with the story twisted beyond recognition to suit the game. :)

Hmm, I'll check booth of those games out! Thanks ;)

Hmm...

I'll have to remember to look this anime up then. :lol:

YouTube - Dead Leaves Trailer (Japanese) <-URL'd on purpose, NSFW content.

')