Looking for some gigs. Any suggestions?

BogdanB

Reaction score
We (Neuroleptica Neuroleptica on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads - new songs will be up soon,the ones currently up are a bit older) are currently planning a bigger European tour. I've been checking out some venues in Hungary and Germany but so far i found only a handful of clubs that are interested. Do you have any suggestions? Clubs in this (yes,i know,large) area I should check out? Maybe some suggestions regarding how I should go about this? Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance :)

Of course,if there are more bands in this situation,maybe we could collaborate in this and,perhaps,obtain better results.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ToniS

Chool Whhhip
Reaction score
If you are considering a tour of that extent, wouldn't it be easier to hire a booking agent/manager to handle the booking?

BogdanB

Reaction score
Yes,we're looking for one :) But no luck yet. So I thought I'd take the matters in my own hands,even if i have no experience with this. Do you have any suggestions? Anyone I should talk to? Thanks for the reply.

Vstro

Reaction score
I don't know if this would work in Europe or not, but when my band first started touring we would find the biggest band in the area and play a show with them. That way they take care of the venue and you know people will be there.

BogdanB

Reaction score
Yeah,that's a good idea. That,of course,wouldn't work in Romania. Unfortunately,I have few contacts outside my country so it's all down to my myspaceing skills :) Maybe I'll find something interesting there.

')