Looking for some uplifting-happy music :D (and seeking help with a tone :3)

• Thread starter kamello
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I been listening to a lot of Chon, Muse, Explosions in the Sky, Coheed and Cambria and Bulb stuff recently and Im open for some recomendations similar to them (I know, I know, not all the stuff of the bands I named above are like that but I think you get the idea, also, Classical music is welcomed :D )

aaaand, I'm trying to learn this right now

but (apart from the fucking tapping section :lol: ) Im Struggling a bit with the tone

I have a POD HD 400 (the bastard son of the 500) and Im currently using the Line 6 Elektryk model with Gain around 12 o' clock and an EQ to increase the Volume of the High Frequencies and giving it a bit extra gain (around 20% in the EQ)

thanks. :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karaethon

Reaction score
Listen to anything by The Dear Hunter man, it's sure to lift your spirits, even if it's just because it gives you faith that there is good, gonest music being made somewhere in the world!

As far as your tone problems go, I don't think I can help too much! Sorry man!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Phoenix (new or old really)
Jukebox the Ghost
Rooney
Neon Trees
Passion Pit
The Von Bondies

..all I've got off top of my head

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
You need the band Torche in your life. This pic proves why:
torche.jpg

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
The Ventures and Los Straitjackets. Surf works when all else fails.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Listen to some pop-punk, dude. Can't be upset when you're listening to pop-punk.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
thank for the answers and great music :D

I could't Listen to all of them today but Im going to try to listen to everything this weekend

and this is for you guys :D

Celia :wub:

edit: about pop punk...my favourite band when I was a kid was Green Day, and my favourite album Nimrod, not exactly the happiest thing in the earth, but very relaxing nonetheles :lol:

broj15

Reaction score
The Wonder Years (in this situation the band, but i do love the show) always make me happy

This album has been a huge part of my daily soundtrack since i graduated and started to get past all that dumb highschool shit. Not exactly happy but strong vibes of self improvment/ self empowerment.

ImaDjentleman

Ima let u finish but
Reaction score
i guess we're quite similar, kamello, because i was planning on recommending chon, bulb, and muse before i read your first post!

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Doesn't get happier then this song :lol:

I love queen

')