Looking for someone to help with synths/ectronics and mixing/mastering

renown7G

WBD
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help with electronics/synths programming/sounds and mixing and mastering for a few singles my band is hoping to release in a few weeks. We are looking for something pretty good quality wise, but essentially we are crunched for time and would be looking for a quick job (probably one-two weeks), so obviously were not expecting something professional, just something better than we we could do (which isn't much haha). We're recording DI on everything, and we have a nice treated room and an Audio-Technica AT2050 for vocals. Pod Farm 2.0 Platinum for guitars, SD 2.0 with MF for drums. We are basically done recording the two singles, bar the electronics/synths, since we didn't have it in our budget to buy the programs we needed to get the synth sounds we wanted. Then mixing/mastering obviously. We'd list you as our producer too in the credits for the singles. The band name is We've Been Deceived, look us up on facebook, we have a generic song on our page we wrote like 2 years ago that we did real quick to satiate people that we're complaining we hadn't released anything recently, so that's not our style or the sound we're looking for. We are influenced by like BOO, Veil of Maya (so there's obv a 'djent' element) but also Thy Art is Murder and a bit of stuff like that, our new stuff is in a way comparable to almost Betraying the Martyrs (except w/o clean vocals, all screams). Mixing/Mastering we're looking for something clean cut, we don't want uber bass or anything, nor do we want ridiculous fizz, we like an even sound, we also like to hear as much as possible instrument-wise. We would obviously like to get as close to all of this as possible within our budget haha. Our budget is up to $500 I think, let me know if you're up for this or know anyone that would be.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.