Looking to create an online video collaboration YouTube portfolio

• Thread starter Walnut Whip
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Walnut Whip

Reaction score
I'll cut to the chase.

Looking for people with a spark of energy that want to work with me online to put out some music covers (potentially originals at some point) for others to watch in awe. The aim is to have the best quality in playability, audio, and video quality possible; something that shows there is no messing around. Playing every single note correct, no sloppiness, one take covers.

Want to try this out with a fellow metal enthusiast. First cover can be discussed, however I was picturing 'As I Lay Dying - My Own Grave'. Beast of a song, and I am yet to find a cover online being played correctly.

Would love to meet some of you that are interested. I know there are some great players that visit here often. If you wanna get involved lets get talking!

In order to take part in this project, it would be required that you have a way to record your input audio of a high quality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BananaDemocracy

8 String Impaler
Reaction score
GreaT idea
I was going to do this myself personally but if we go do it collectively it becomes a variety channel ...offers s lot more .

Where are you and when do you want to start ‘