Looking to create online band (math rock, metal)

• Thread starter Jahka
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jahka

Reaction score
Hey my name is Matt, and I am interested in starting an online band. I play guitar and write riffs that are influenced by: Town Portal, Thundercat, Fallujah, Tesseract, Monuments, Virus, Black Crown Initiate, Yob, The Faceless, Opeth, Artifical Brain, Daylight Dies, etc. I am interested in mixing math rock and death/black metal, with clean vocals and screams.

For the writing process I use sibelius and google drive, it makes everything very easy.

I am looking for a bassist (not just to bury in the mix!), drummer/programmer , TWO vocalists, and a mixer who is also interested in adding ambiance and electric parts.

If you are interested please email me an example of your stuff and a small bio (that way our ideals don't clash during the lyrical process) here: jahkadimension@gmail.com

Check out my latest song on soundcloud (link in sig) to see an example of my latest stuff. I use a pod hd500!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Insomnia

Needs more strings!
Reaction score
Hey Jahka, I'll happily be your bassist! I can also do backing guitar, if you like. My brother is a sick producer and he can record amazingly.