Loomis and I!

• Thread starter asmegin_slayer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stryker1800

Sweet Pickle
Reaction score
I had a very bad GAS for one. And then I got my first seven string and I dont care for my 6 strings anymore. :lol:

Now, imagine a 7 string PRS Torero...:metal::bowdown::hbang:

I had bad GAS for a torero then got one, then preceded to replace the emgs with a ceramic warpig and cold sweat set.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
soulless robot? dude you oughtta see em live! loomis definitely puts some serious feeling into not just his solos but everything else. its easy to watch him and see that he's for real.

MacTown09

Reaction score
Nevermore + starbucks = awesome!

Thanks for getting there early and checking out the local groups, we had a blast on stage. Now I can say that I can play in front of many many people!

I was using the egnator from the last band so that It was easier to setup. Thought it would sound good, but It really changed my sound to something a bit more sterile. Oh well, lesson learned.

I've went through so many cabs in the past couple of years from Mesa OS recto w/v30s, to the Vader, and now a Marshall Mode Four.

I know for sure I love the sound of v'30s and G12-K100 speakers.

Yeah man I was gonna say it was a little sterile too, but all in all you guys were my favorite besides Nevermore. Tell me when you guys are playin next and I'll see if i can make out it!

')