Loomis and the Hellraiser C7

• Thread starter 006
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BAUOOOW
Reaction score
Well, the markings on the headstock are exactly the same as mine...I have the production Hellraiser C7. Only difference visibly between mine (production model) and his (most likely signature/custom) is that he has the Floyd Rose, locking nut, and the string thing like on Ibanez headstocks. Other than that it appears to be a regular Hellraiser. Latah.

~006+1

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swedenuck

Strictly Business
Reaction score
hmm, bursting my bubble. but the pictures from the schecter site seem to show no markings on the truss rod cover, and it distinctly says daimond series below the schecter insignia. The one that Jeff is playing there has a truss rod engraving and no daimond series badge.

BAUOOOW
Reaction score
Well to be completely honest, it's really hard to make out if it does or doesn't say "Diamond Series" on the pic, but whatever. Secondly, my C7 has "HELLRAISER" engraved on the truss rod cover. If the "Diamond Series" badge isn't there, then it would further support my guess that it's a signature model. Custom Schecters don't use that Schecter badge, the script is different. Latah.

~006+1

')