Loomis Sig Details

• Thread starter DSS3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If it indeed is, then you'll see me living under a bridge with dingy clothes, clinging to my Jeff Loomis sig. :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Matt08642

Reaction score
I saw him doing a guitar world lesson with a guitar with a Kahler...

God no...

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I really hope not, since I was leaning towards a maple fretboard with black Celtic crosses for my next guitar. I'd have to think of something else, because I really don't want people asking me if I got because of Jeff. :wallbash:

:agreed: Yours is the first I ever saw with that. Maple fretboard w/black inlays = :metal:

Im anxious to see Jeff's sig. though. :hbang:

bulb

Reaction score
So i just talked to Jeff, and he says that the guitar is going to be alder bodied. IM SO FUCKING HAPPY ITS NOT MAHOGANY HAHA! I realize i forgot to ask if its a floyd, but it probably is. Oh yeah and even HE has no idea how much its going to cost but schecter has always been pretty good on the pricing no?

Ryan

Reaction score
And you didn't comfirm the maple fretboard?... Nice job Bulb, real nice..

golfclapqh6.gif

:lol:

bulb

Reaction score
ahh i didnt realize that was a debate issue, i didnt ask what the fretboard was going to be, but he said it would be a maple neck. Either way i told him to join us at ss.org and geek out with us and so long as we dont all go ZOMGSUPERBBQFANBOIASPLOSION!11 i think he might post every now and then.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just had some taco bell, and it was good :agreed:

wtfnobbq

')