Loomis Sig W/FR lots of picsss

• Thread starter DevourTheDamned
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jeff Loomis Signature W/ Floyd Rose, small dings here and there, nothing drastic. see pics.
missing back plate and truss rod cover.

Modifications (if any): Original Owner replaced volume knob and tone switch for comfort to a push/pull knob in the lower position.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell Case, Tremolo Bar

Location (City,State or City,Country): Seabrook TX [Houston]

Contact Info (No Phone #s) Its honestly best to pm me for my phone number, or just pm me.

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Not alot of references, havent done alot of online stuff, I get impatient lol but my eBay id is CoffinFodder777 and I have a good rating there :D I actually got this guitar from HAUCH on here!!

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
PRICE UPDATE

paypal would be great

now for sale for $500.00 + shipping!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pr0nz

loomis6.jpg

loomis5.jpg

theres just a few little dings on the back, very few that are more than minor bumps.

loomis4.jpg

tiny ding in the head :[ i cried when that happened...

loomis3.jpg

tiny ding on the back of the neck, i put a laser dot on it so you can see how small it is

loomis2.jpg

this is the only killer damage, the previous owner [HAUCH from ss.org] said his kiddo was playing with the whammy bar and dinged inbetween the strings. theres 4 or 5 little spots there.

loomis1.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00036.jpg

thats the case it comes in

IMG00019.jpg

missing truss cover

:hbang: soooo whatcha go for trade guyyyyzz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
ok im interested. I have a sevenstring s series Ibanez thats made in japan? are you interested?

SuperSnake2012

5/7 stringer
Reaction score
Man, I'm trying to sell my Loomis also and there are like 10 up for sale right now. What's up with all of us? :D

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
lol i dont know!
all the loomis guitars are gunna start sucking cuz now noone is showing them the same love as they used to... :'[

Reaction score
I have a non-trem black C7 hellraiser that I absolutely love, but I wish it had a floyd rose. Would you be interested in a trade?

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
PRICE UPDATE

and metallica35, im not a fan of the original hellraisers, they sound too...flat...or something. ya know?

and lordrg7321, man im just not an ibby guy, sorry bro.

buttt, i am now just gunna sell the thing flat out for $550 shipped

emperor_black

Reaction score
hey, I'm a little confused. The unmodified guitar has no tone control right? There's a vol and pickup selector. In your guitar, how do you select pickups? ...by pulling on the volume knob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')