Loomis Solo CD....!!!

progmetaldan

Reaction score
:agreed:

RJ should be Nevermore's 2nd hand if Mustaine wont give me back Broderick :mad:

Things seem to be working towards that anyway, and the presence of Ron on this solo album implies they've been jamming and got on well, so you never know... :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drage

Reaction score
Well me and Dan have been presuming that for awhile.

I think its going to happen.

Auslander

Complete Bastard
Reaction score
The album came out really great. I hope you guys like it.

Matt Crooks

User
Contributor
Reaction score
NK - what can you tell us about the gear Jeff used in the studio?

Auslander

Complete Bastard
Reaction score
We used an Engl SE head with EL34s, and a number of guitars, all of them Schecter. The main one was the Jeff Loomis signature model with EMGs, but for certain things we used other guitars with passive pickups and also for different tunings and voicings etc.

Celiak

Reaction score
What did you use to get the tone for whatever the song that is untitled intro but on the cd is? Pretty curious about that song I really like it, been trying to learn it from the youtube vids.

I'm really glad your working or worked on the CD btw, I really hope you get to do the new nevermore CD, to my ears your work is infinitely better than Sneaps or that dude that did the original enemies. Sure DNB was a bit weird but even that was still better in my opinion.

Dylan S

Reaction score
I am so excited for this album it's insane.

I am going to feel like a crappy guitar player when it comes out but who cares? It'll make me practice more! :lol:

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
I am so excited for this album it's insane.

I am going to feel like a crappy guitar player when it comes out but who cares? It'll make me practice more! :lol:

I hear you, Loomis has that effect on me as well :noplease:

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I'm really glad your working or worked on the CD btw, I really hope you get to do the new nevermore CD, to my ears your work is infinitely better than Sneaps or that dude that did the original enemies. Sure DNB was a bit weird but even that was still better in my opinion.

Agreed! Neil is the man :metal::agreed:

Celiak

Reaction score
Yeah the CD is amazing... I've listened to it non-stop for around 3 hours now.

I feel bad, but I will be the first in line to buy this anyway. I will probably buy two just because it rules that damn much.

Drage

Reaction score
Will totally buy this when its released, this is already in my top 5 of the year.

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Grrr, you should feel bad... :nono: I'm gonna try and wait til its actually released... Looking forward to it though... :shred:

Celiak

Reaction score
I think it's more because the record companies are using antiquated methods of distribution that this kind of thing happens.

If I had Loomis's address I would send him $100 in the mail right now this CD is that good.

It's worth the wait, but three months is a loooooooong time and I don't have that kind of self control when it comes to a CD Loomis is playing on.

')