Loomis Solo CD....!!!

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm already listening to it too, and no, I don't feel bad because I'll buy it anyway. I never buy a CD without listening to it first (got some bad experiences in the past).

The only thing I can say is that's 100% Jeff Loomis on there, you can clearly tell who is the main songwriter in Nevermore. So far, I'm fucking loving it, it's so fucking heavy! :noodles:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Wow... amazing album, Jeff should die and give his powers to me.

One little thing though, I have heard that diminished/chromatic run he does in the River dragon has come solo like a million times on this album. He seriously love that phrase doesn't he? :rofl:

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Epic!!!! Finally!

And Michael Manring???Jarzombek?? AWESOME!

Napalm

Reaction score
I'm listening to it as I type this and its very tasty indeed !!! I'll be buying it as soon as its available I'm sure the liner notes and artwork should be killer....:hbang:

Celiak

Reaction score
I hope it comes with a making of dvd or something... or a special edition that has a making of.

MattyCakes

Banned
Reaction score
this is decent, but compared to blotted science or say petruccis album, falls a little short

thesimo

Reaction score
this is decent, but compared to blotted science or say petruccis album, falls a little short

I kinda agree, but its something different. Refreshing to hear such a pro solo album on purely 7s, and that arent scared to get really heavy. I'm loving it right now.

LoyK

Reaction score
Fuckin´amazing!!!!

Tabs would be much appreciated:)

MattyCakes

Banned
Reaction score
I kinda agree, but its something different. Refreshing to hear such a pro solo album on purely 7s, and that arent scared to get really heavy. I'm loving it right now.

ur gonna get negative rep

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Grrr, you should feel bad... :nono: I'm gonna try and wait til its actually released... Looking forward to it though... :shred:

Just get it now dude, you know you want it. DO IT.

Owen%20Starsky%20&%20Hutch%20Signature%20Do%20It.jpg

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score

Knowing that Jeff's biggest influences are Jason Becker and Yngwie Malmsteen, and that he's heavier than hell. I don't know what the fuck did you expected from him :lol:

For me, is just what I expected: Pure Loomis awesomeness :hbang:

CapenCyber

Reaction score
I love this album, the songs are much more complete than other solo shred albums I've heard which usually have forgettable drums/bass/rhythm.

Oh and Devil Theory is the best song!

')