Looper+Chanelswitcher

• Thread starter Loicle
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loicle

Reaction score
Hello Gyus

I have a dumb question, but i've been looking for a while on the internet to find one of these , but it is pretty difficult.
I'm starting having a lot of effects on my pedalboard , and i'm looking for a good looper. the thing is , i also change a lot the chanel of my amp( H&K Corablade,4Chanel;1 clean,1 drive,2 high gain dist, and work with MIDI switcher).

My chain is : Guitar=>Tuner=>Wha=>Compressor=>Decimator=>Overdivre (use as a boost)=>Ns-2=> Amp

I play with my Chanel 4 of my amp, and all my effects are on , except the Wha,And in the middle of the song, i change in my chanel 1 clean, and in want to put my overdrive and the 2 noise gate of, in one click, and then, put back my Chanel 4, and my Overdrive+2 noise gate on

So i Need a Looper that can also change the chanel of my amp,and my effects at the same time. i don't know a lot about thos things , but i don't have so much money , so i wanted to know if it was possible to find one for a good price , of is it easy to build one ?
I already thank you all for your answers and have a nice weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')