Looper Pedal

• Thread starter Prog_Freak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prog_Freak

Reaction score
Anyone use a Looper pedal during a live performance:bowdown: ?
I'm considering using one with my electric guitars, I currently use it with my acoustic guitar which it really opens up possibilities.
The only band that I know that uses a Looper is Russian Circles.
:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
I used to use one with my old band to cover some extra parts, but the parallel loop of my amp at the time (Rectifier) never really let me get a good balance of the dry and looped signals. I still have my RC-20xl, but I haven't used it since that band broke up and I'll probably sell/trade it off. It's definitely a fun writing/jamming tool though!

Marc from Veil of Maya used an RC-20xl for a while and it worked well for him the first time I saw them :yesway:

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
Animals as Leaders, Don Caballero (when they had their original lineup), My Bloody Valentine, El Ten Eleven, Minus the Bear, Tera Melos (I think), and Battles all use loopers. I have to say that Russian Circles arguably uses them most effectively, IMO.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
Minus the Bear are the kings at using the looping function of Line 6 DL4's.

')